When asked in a classic Rolling Stone interview what he had learned about himself while going through a recent divorce, an introspective Carlos Santana offered “… one thing I have discovered is that I don't need no damn Viagra, that's for damn sure.”
Perhaps you don’t either! Kidding aside for a moment, any erosion in your sexual health and function is no laughing matter. There are effective (and cost-effective) ways to improve your sexual health, function, and satisfaction that you may want to consider, without resorting to ED drugs:
- Your erectile function is a “canary in the coal mine” indicator of possible cardiovascular disease. Before doing anything else, please take the time to rule out this possibility.
- Stop smoking! Among the myriad of problems caused by smoking is arterial damage that contributes to erectile dysfunction. Enough said.
- Reduce your consumption of alcohol and of caffeine as either in excess interferes with your ability to achieve and maintain an erection.
- Get some sleep since nocturnal erections help you to maintain penile health and to offset the daily stress on your body that contributes to erectile problems.
- Get in better shape. Apparently a great way to improve your sex life is to be someone that someone else might actually want to sleep with. And better fitness leads to better circulation, and better circulation leads to better…you guessed it.
- Strengthen your pelvic floor muscles by performing a few sets of Kegels every day. Strong pelvic muscle support healthy sexual function. During a conference call, while driving your car, while reading this sentence, … no one will be the wiser (so long as you do not count out loud).
- Consider acupuncture. No, no, the needles do not go there. It is proven to work, particularly for men who may in part be struggling with performance anxiety.
- Increase your nitric oxide levels. Why? How? Well, this is one of the happy benefits of Mr. Happy. It is designed to in part boost both your nitric oxide and anti-oxidant levels. Why both? Nitric oxide effectively dilates your blood vessels, but free radicals decrease your nitric oxide levels. We want to deliver the anti-oxidants needed to combat these free radicals while simultaneously boosting your nitric oxide levels, with the net result being to better support the healthy dilation of blood vessels necessary to give your penis the flow it needs to achieve and maintain a healthy erection. *
While this last suggestion is not meant to be a product pitch, it would be negligent to not mention Mr. Happy as something you might want to consider as an effective nitric oxide supplement, along with the other practical, actionable suggestions. If Carlos only knew...
As always, our goal here is to support your active pursuit of a fully engaged life as a man, and this includes reclaiming and rebuilding your sexual health and function, which is an important aspect of your quality of life. Got it?
Be happy, my friend. And get more Rooster back into your life!
All the Best,